At Authentia Fine Foods (registered number 11893268), with registered office is at 8a Beechwood Centre Church Street, Woodlesford, Leeds, England, LS26 8RE, we know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. A member of our team has been assigned to monitor the way your data is collected and used, and you can get in touch here.
The Company reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
By accepting our Website Terms when visiting www.authentiafinefoods.co.uk (‘the Website’) and by submitting your information during a purchase, you are accepting and consenting to our terms.
DATA PROCESS & PROTECTION
When you complete a payment or create an account with us, we store your personal details such as:
– Your full name
– Your email address
– Your telephone numbers
– Your delivery addresses
We have strict security measures in place on our website and processes to protect Personal Data for all our visitors and customers. After a purchase is completed online, we store your personal information to our accounting system for processing. In addition, should you choose any type of subscription, we also store the data to our emailing program. Your data is stored and encrypted to our e-commerce system which requires user access to be entered. Thus, your data is encrypted and protected in case of any data breach and one member of the team has been appointed as the Data Protection Officer and is responsible for monitoring internal compliance with GDPR.
Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and web-mails (messages sent through our website contact forms), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. We can hence not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our control.
How we use your data
This website has an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate in installed, to securely encrypt all the details that are entered into any forms on the website (such as checkout forms or contact forms), or other fields of the website. Please visit our website to identify the SSL installation confirmed by the addition of https:// in our url address!
We use your data to:
- Help us identify you when you contact us and be able to respond accordingly
- Help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transnational information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
- We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this
- Provide the courier services with the right details when it comes to the parcel shipments
- Have an up to date accounting system with all the information needed regarding sales up to five years
- Inform you about our companies and product news, offers and company and delivery information through third party data processors
- Improve our products and services through internal process of orders data
You have the ‘Right to be Forgotten’, by asking us to delete your account, your details and your history from any of our programs, website or emailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you have only subscribed to our newsletter, you can then either click one of our latest newsletters send and click unsubscribed or email us with your request.
If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at info@AuthentiaFineFoods.co.uk or writing to us at the address noted above. There may be a nominal charge to cover administrative costs.
We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at info@AuthentiaFineFoods.co.uk or write to us at the address above to update your Personal Data.